While many general contractors act as brokers, our workforce consists of experienced tradespeople. This allows us to self-perform many of the services, and gives them a distinct advantage in price, quality control, and scheduling.
Benefits of self-performed services include:
- •Reduce costs by eliminating the need for multiple subcontractors
- •Save time spent on the bidding process
- •Get your project off the ground sooner
- •Implement project changes faster
- •Better control the work environment by setting expectations and modeling a strong work ethic.
- •Devise “spot on” resolutions to unforeseen challenges